Food & Beverage Waiter / Waitress
Guest Services Agent
• Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
• Issues room key and escort instructions to Bell person or directly to guest as appropriate.
• Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services and registration of guests
• Keeps records of room availability and guests' accounts.
• Computes bill and collects payment from guests.
• Make or cancel reservations for guests.
• Diploma or degree holder would be an advantage
• At least one (1) year of resort/hotel front office experience
• Knowledge of resort/hotel practices
• Communication skills (oral and written)
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to earn trust and build solid relationships; command respect by team members of all levels
• Customer service skills
• Computer literate preferred
• Knowledge in sustainable and green practices
Chef de Partie
Quality Service Executive