July, August 2014 – Wednesdays to Saturdays
2 Days 1 Night Stay in Deluxe Room at S$310++ for Wednesdays, Thursdays and non- peak/event dates in July, August 2014
2 Days 1 Night Stay in Deluxe Room at S$360++ for Fridays, Saturdays and peak/event dates in July, August 2014
Eco Discovery – Under 14 (UP: S$45++)
Thursdays, Saturdays 10am – 1pm
The Eco Discovery – Under 14 aims to let the participants have fun and yet pick up eco-messages whilst playing.
1. Biodiversity: To use arts and crafts to pass on the Biodiversity message. In the environment, all species are important. Any missing link might cause the ecosystem to break down.
2. Carbon Footprint and Earthworm Fun Facts: Reduce and offset carbon footprint. Potting - cultivate trees rather than cut them down. Feel an earthworm.
3. Extinction: Dinosaurs are extinct, will humans be next? Will there be dinosaur bones lurking underneath the golden sand of Siloso Beach?
4. Life Cycle: Catch a tadpole home.
To bring across the eco-messages, children will go hands-on to appreciate the natural environment and know the creatures intimately. There are also many ways of reusing plastic bottles. After the activities, the children will enjoy a simple and healthy snack at our Eco Alfresco Café. Open to children under 14 years old. Children under seven years old to be accompanied by an adult.
Per room includes:
* Complimentary Eco Discovery – Under 14 for up to 2 children
* Complimentary daily hot buffet breakfast for 2
* Complimentary all-round Sentosa transport re-entry purple pass for 2 for Deluxe Room
* Complimentary Resort's shuttle bus service
(Based on bus schedule and advance booking required)
For reservation enquiries,
Call reservations @ (65) 6722 3310/2 (9am to 5pm) or