• To plan, prepare and cook the menus for buffet breakfast, ala carte dishes, room dining, function event and staff meals.
• Ensuring high standards of food preparation and cooking, quality, presentation and consistency.
• To ensure kitchen equipment are in proper functioning condition.
• To maintain the cleanliness in the kitchen and fridge.
• To manage and control inventory, food wastages according to the guidelines.
• To ensure adherence to the Food and Personal Hygiene standards and Health and safety policies.
• To ensure all ala carte item is fully sufficient in main store at any time (stand by).
• Observe safety regulations at all times.
• Other ad-hoc duties.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
• Organises time and work efficiently
• Ability to follow instructions
• Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Interested applicants may email their resume at email@example.com