• Transports employees to designated areas following the preplanned route to a definite time schedule.
• Drives bus carefully and in compliance with traffic regulations.
• Assumes responsibility for the safety of passengers in loading, unloading and transporting them to and from resort.
• Functional checks to ensure fuel, water tanks, brake fluid, battery, water compartment, tyre pressure and all lightings are in working condition before leaving on run.
• Reports delays, accidents, defects or problems to manager.
• Maintains operational records.
• Assures bus meets regular maintenance schedules.
• To maintain and ensure the cleanliness of the bus.
• To assist in car park controlling when not driving i.e. regulate traffic and direct drivers of authorized vehicles to appropriate/designated parking areas.
• Other ad hoc duties.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards
• Excellent guest relations and communication skills
• Organises time and work efficiently
• Well-groomed and customer-oriented
• Ability to follow instructions
• Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Interested applicants may email their resume at email@example.com