• To greet guests at the Front Desk and ensure they are efficiently check-in or out.
• To successfully complete all administrative functions of Front Desk such as guest registration, report generation, guest billing and check-out procedures.
• Must have good knowledge about guest rooms, locations, amenities, features and all other services offered by the hotel. Must also have knowledge about room rates, packages, discounts and promotions and know how to handle accordingly.
• To handle telephone calls, reservation requests and take messages for guests.
• Be knowledgeable about daily hotel operations, check daily event sheet, bulletin boards and be up to date with all changes, new procedures and events.
• To report any potential health or safety hazards promptly to the Front Office Manager.
• To ensure all duties are carried out in line with the hotel policy, with high standards of personal appearance, personal hygiene, correct uniform and name badge.
• To perform any other duties as assigned by the Management.
• Possess at least GCE O Level or equivalent
• Able to work shifts, weekends & Public Holidays
• Service oriented, cheerful and pleasant disposition
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Interested applicants may email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org