• Develop and maintain sustainable methods of agriculture and organic farming through minimal impact on the environment through crop nutrition, soil and water management.
• Provide and refresh flower arrangement and decoration for banquet meeting room, reception, café, event and special occasion.
• Maintain and install plant material including; ground covers; shrubs; trees; flowers, vegetables, herbs and tropical plants. Plant care includes planting; watering; cleaning; fertilizing; pruning and mulching.
• Oversee and perform daily grounds maintenance including trash removal; removal of dead plants and area cleaning for the entire resort.
• Operate landscape power equipment safely on a daily basis.
• Other ad hoc duties
• Open to anyone who is interested and prepared to pursue a career in the landscape industry.
• Preferred applicant with WSQ Certificate in Landscape Operations and/or relevant landscape maintenance experience.
• Interested applicants may send their resume at email@example.com
<< Go back to Career Opportunities