In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siloso Beach Resort has put in place additional precautions for our guest’s safety. These include Safe Management Measures (SMMs) and enhanced cleaning standards. Mandatory SMMs are following prevailing guidelines by relevant authorities, including but not limited to Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Ministry of Health (MOH), National Environment Agency (NEA), Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
We seek our guest’s participation and understanding, to please observe the following measures:
- Not more than 5 individuals (including guests and visitors) to a guestroom or pair of inter-accessible guest rooms on any single day, except where the individuals are all from the same household (i.e. same address), and even then up to the maximum number of occupants for the room type, whichever is the lower.
- All visitors to a guest room must be pre-registered and must inform the reception before their entry to the hotel.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 at any time during your stay (either by PCR or ART), you must call to inform the reception and isolate in your room until further notice.
- Do inform us of any symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, or loss of smell/taste) that you experience at any time during your stay.
- If you are issued a Health Risk Warning at any time during your stay, you will need to follow the existing government protocol of having a negative ART test before leaving your room for the day. You will need to continue testing daily (before going out) until you HRW has ended.
- Adhere to the maximum capacity limits and queue markers for 1 metre spacing. Where queue markers are not present, please maintain at least 1-metre distance from other guests
- Make use of the hand sanitizers provided at common areas, lift lobbies, and inside your room.
- Always check-in and out using Safe-Entry
- Due to current capacity limits, use of our pool and gym is through booking only.
- To minimize unnecessary exposure between guests, we do not allow waiting or mingling in the corridors.
- Current dining regulations allow 5 fully-vaccinated persons to dine together. Unvaccinated children under 12 years may be included in the group.
- Our Café does not allow sale or consumption of alcohol after 10:30pm.