Siloso Beach Resort is a SG Clean Certified Hotel
We are officially inspected, certified clean, and our people are healthy and happy. Let’s do our part to keep SG Clean. For more information, visit sgclean.gov.sg
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siloso Beach Resort has put in place additional precautions for our guest’s safety. These include Safe Management Measures (SMMs) and enhanced cleaning standards. Mandatory SMMs are following prevailing guidelines by relevant authorities, including but not limited to Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Ministry of Health (MOH), National Environment Agency (NEA), Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
We seek our guest’s participation and understanding, to please observe the following measures:
- Entry to our cafe is subject to prevailing Vaccination Differentiated Safe Management Measure (VDS) Requirements. The hotel will not be checking for guests VDS status, and so guests will be solely responsible for any breaches of VDS requirements and consequent fines (there will be random spot-checks conducted). Please refer to this page for detailed information on the VDS requirements: https://file.go.gov.sg/vdsmminfo.pdf
- Only registered guests are permitted within the premises, and visitors are not allowed. In event that visitors are allowed to a guest room, they must be pre-registered and must inform the reception before their entry to the hotel.
- Masks are required when entering any indoor places at the hotel (including the reception, cafe, lifts, toilets, and other enclosed spaces). Masks are optional at outdoor areas (including the open-air walkways and waiting areas, carpark, swimming pool area, and inside your hotel room).
- If you test positive for COVID-19 at any time during your stay (either by PCR or ART), you must call to inform the reception and isolate in your room until further notice.
- Do inform us of any symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, or loss of smell/taste) that you experience at any time during your stay.
- Make use of the hand sanitizers provided at common areas, lift lobbies, and inside your room.
- For guests checking in while under isolation (i.e. Stay Home Notice), please exercise one-metre distance between other guests while on your way to the room.