Siloso Beach Resort is a SG Clean Certified Hotel
We are officially inspected, certified clean, and our people are healthy and happy. Let’s do our part to keep SG Clean. For more information, visit sgclean.gov.sg
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Siloso Beach Resort has put in place additional precautions for our guest’s safety. These include Safe Management Measures (SMMs) and enhanced cleaning standards. Mandatory SMMs are following prevailing guidelines by relevant authorities, including but not limited to Singapore Tourism Board (STB), Ministry of Health (MOH), National Environment Agency (NEA), Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), and Enterprise Singapore (ESG).
We seek our guest’s participation and understanding, to please observe the following measures (as of 30 Dec 2022):
- Only registered guests are permitted within the premises. Visitors are not allowed, unless their entry has been approved by the hotel and they have registered with our reception.
- Masks are optional, but recommended for all enclosed areas of the hotel such as the reception and lifts. As an additional precaution, our staff will wear their masks when attending to you.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 at any time during your stay (either by PCR or ART), you must call to inform the reception and isolate in your room until further notice.
- Do inform us of any symptoms (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, or loss of smell/taste) that you experience at any time during your stay.
- Please observe good hygiene and make use of the hand sanitizers provided at common areas.
- For guests checking in while under isolation (i.e. Stay Home Notice), ensure that SHN requirements are followed and please keep one-metre distance between other guests while on the way to the room.